What are the striking features of object-oriented programming?
|Subject||Object Oriented Programming|
|NU Year||Set: 1.(b) Marks: 4 Year: 2009|
Some of the striking features of object-oriented programming are:
* Emphasis is on data rather than procedure.
* Programs are divided into what are known as objects.
* Data structures are designed such that they characterize the object.
* Functions that operate on the data of an object are tied together in the data structure.
* Data is hidden & cannot be accessed by external functions.
* Objects may communicate with each other through functions.